Dr. Christopher R Ferrante Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher R Ferrante?

I had a hip replacement in early summer 2014 , I was walking with Cane in 3 days and without one in 1 week, out cuttung grass in 1 month. Dr has a verry good bedside manner and follop ups were good also. Would refer this Dr to any one.

Superb!

I would highly recommend Dr. Ferrante.

I'm a 61 year old overweight male, with what Dr. Farrente said I had as bad of knees as he has ever seen. I needed both replaced ASAP, suffered in severe pain for years. He performed the bi-latteral surgery @ Easton hospital where I stayed for 9 days of therepy (Good Shepard under same roof). I was up walking with a walker on day 2 and was walking with no walker in 2 weeks. I walked 2 miles with no cane or walker just 5 weeks after surgery! I was back to work in 10 weeks but felt well enough after 6! Kudos to Dr. Farrente and his staff!

Excellent

Was very courteous. Spent adequate time, and was very funny. All doctors should be as down to earth and approachable.

Dr. Christopher R Ferrante is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.