Dr. Christopher L Finlay Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher L Finlay?

The Best Doctor

I have never had such a wonderful Doctor! Caring, kind and does not rush you!I highly recommend this wonderful Dr.

After my visit with Dr Finley we changed to him for primary care.

Really a wonderful doctor, spends a lot of time educating patients

Dr. Finlay

Dr. Finlay takes time to explain things to me and makes sure I understand.

Would not recommend AT ALL

I wonder if Doctor Finlay realized he would have to converse and deal with other human beings after he finished med school? Perhaps he should have gone into a field of medicine where all of his patients arenunconscious. He has the worst bedside manner I've ever witnessed. He is arrogant, judgemental and overall has a really poor attitude. I will be making a formal complaint about him.

McDowell Mountain Ranch

Great new office. Great care team! I will refer all of my friends.

Always takes extra time to listen to my concerns and is genuinely interested and concerned.

Dr F is a great dr - he's friendly, he listens (actually listens) to you, DOES NOT rush you, answers ALL your questions no matter how long it takes, and isn't bad on the eyes either. His staff, however, are a tad lacking. The receptionist Della, is obstinate when you need to talk to Julie, his nurse, and doesn't always deliver msgs in an expeditious matter - if at all.

Dr. finlay is the best primary care physician I have ever had. He is so kind and caring and never rushes me when I have issues to deal with. His Assistant Julie is so wonderful. I would highly recommend this Dr. To anyone.

long wait times on phone and in office

I have waited up to an hour after my appointment. It takes an average of 15 minutes to answer the phone to make an appointment. they are very inconsiderate about your time. Getting an accurate diagnosis usually takes 3 visits.

judgemental doctor

My daughter saw this doctor for a follow-up after a hospitalization. He does not know any history of her but instead immediately jumped to conclusions and accused her of being a drug addict, drug seeker and/or an alcoholic! I am very dissapointed in this physician's bedside manner. He did not even try to find out what was wrong with her. He just said she needed to stop doing drugs! I can attest to the fact that she does not drink or do drugs. He may have had other patients in the past that are addicts, but to accuse someone without proof is beyond reprehensible!! Do not under any circumstances see this doctor!

Stay away unless you want to spend more for your healthcare!

Dr. Finlay does not listen and coded our appointment incorrectly. He would not correct the error or call us back, his office staff is rude and he is too arrogent to admit he made a mistake, and worse then that, he can't tell the difference between a sick patient and a well patient. Must not matter, because after all his incorrect coding put more money in his pocket.