Dr. Christopher L Forthman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher L Forthman?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

I wouldn't go anywhere else.

I have been a patient for several months and I am very happy with Dr Forthman He did a tendon transplant on my left shoulder, recovery was brutal but Im getting better

He was very arrogant and didn't know that an anchor had come loose after his surgery. Didn't even get an X-ray. I can't raise my arm and am in severe pain. I'm not sure why he treats people this way .

RELIEF

I was to the point where I had lost feeling in both hands and continual swelling of all fingers. Dr Forthman was very informative and clearly explained the procedures to correct the carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands. He spoke to my husband and I before and after both surgeries answering any questions that we had. His office staff and surgical staff were all courteous and concerned. They called me the next day to make sure that I was okay and if I had any other questions. I would and have recommended Dr Forthman to others since my surgery.

Patient

I was most impressed with Dr. Forthman's Post Surgical regimen.

Exceptional Surgeon - absolutely trustworthy.

Dr. Forthman has performed four individual surgeries on my hands, and one on my elbow. On my hands has: successfully rejoined a severed nerve, returning sensation to my fingertip; successfully rejoined a severed thumb extensor tendon; removed a bone spur, the result of bone growth around a shard of metal; performed an arthroscopic carpal tunnel release. On my left elbow, after initial, non-invasive steroid injections proved unsuccessful, & thus diagnostically pertinent, he diagnosed and successfully reattached a high percentage of tendon torn from the bone at the medial epicondyle, and relocated the ulnar nerve. His diagnosis have all been 100% correct, & I have regained full use after all surgeries. He was careful & methodical in correctly diagnosing surgical requirements for my elbow, yet after I severed a nerve & a tendon in separate injuries, he performed surgery immediately. In both cases I was seen the next day, with surgery the following day, adding me to his already full surgical schedule. I would trust the man with my life!

I had two carpal tunnel release procedures performed by Dr. Forthman (both wrists). Dr. Forthman is very professional, friendly and caring. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or outcome.

I've had several operations with Dr. Forthman.

He properly diagnosed my torn tendon and repaired it with surgery. Dr Fortman came into the recovery room after surgery and checked and made sure I was comfortable and how bad the pain was. I've had numerous surgeries and never have I had a Dr come into the recovery room. I highly recommend him to anyone needing an Orthopedic Surgeon.

clueless!

Failed to diagnose my shoulder problem. Arrogant.

Go elsewhere

he took great care of my elbow.

Dr. Christopher L Forthman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.