Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher A Friedrich Sr
Dr. Christopher A Friedrich Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flowood, MS, with another office in Flowood, MS. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Internal Medicine and Medical Genetics. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher A Friedrich Sr has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Biochemical Genetics
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Medical Genetics
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Christopher Friedrich was openly rude and offended by me a RN asking him questions about my child that is severly affected with a painful connective tissue disorder. Isn't that what a Dr. is suppose to do? Answer your questions.... I would love nothing more than to see the Medical Board discipline him for his neglectful behavior. He took an oath regarding his medical license. It needs to be upheld. This man gives healthcare a horrible image. Shame on him when people are paying so much to get answers yet treated so disrespectfully. Atrocious and unacceptable behavior. Do not go to this physician.
I already knew what I had but did not have it written in black and white yet. This Doctor has a degrer in genetics and he should not be sticking his nose in my childrens sickness. In my opinion this Doctor is way too cocky. He feels just because he has a degree that he is better and smarter than you. I felt as though he was picking on me about my weight. I havr EDS and was in severe pain and he gave me nothing.
30 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Christopher A Friedrich Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher A Friedrich Sr in this video.
Dr. Christopher A Friedrich Sr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Flowood, MS.