Dr. Christopher G Fuller Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher G Fuller?

Totally happy customer

He was very prompt, direct, no wasted time, very concise; I like that! However, there was NO RUSH to get me in and out, he took care to explain things and give me time to think of any questions. He made certain I was aware of how to get answers should questions come to mind after I left. (I can't say that I KNOW that my diagnosis was accurate, I'm not an M.D.; but I am TOTALLY CONFIDENT it was and am very pleased with my experience!)

Great Experience during a difficult situation

I recently had some symptoms in my left eye that concerned me very much. I called my eye doctor and he had me come right in. He diagnosed a tear in my retina and sent me directly to Dr. Fuller. This was in late afternoon. He confirmed the tear and successfully operated on it that night. Not fun, but minimal discomfort. Excellent check up the next day. Received clear instructions from both the doctor and his friendly and very efficient staff. One of my most important take-aways is the encouraging manner of Dr. Fuller. It went a long way in easing my mind. And of course, I've been following his post -op instructions EXACTLY! I highly recommend Dr. Fuller and his entire staff. Well done!

I Had LASIK at Berkeley and My Entire Experience From Beginning to End Was Wonderful

I had LASIK at Berkley and my entire experience from beginning to end was wonderful. Every staff member is friendly and very helpful. They made me feel comfortable throughout my entire procedure, and make sure none of your questions or concerns go unanswered. I've already recommended them to all my friends and family.

Great Experience

Great experience...everyone was very nice and helpful.

My Appointment Wait Time Was Minimal

My appointment wait time was minimal and the doctor and staff were quick and efficient!

Awesome Dr. In every aspect from bedside manner to surgery

I've been a patient at Berkeley Eye Center

I've been a patient at Berkeley Eye Center for routine eye exams for many years. The staff is consistently professional, courteous, and all providers I've visited have been fantastic. The optical shop has a great selection of frames. I highly recommend Berkeley Eye Center!

The Best Place for Lasik

The best place for Lasik! Doctors and staff were knowledgable, professional, and courteous. No excessive waiting, appointment times were always respected. And when they say to call with any concerns they mean it! I accidentally poked my eye a few days after my surgery and they let me come in that same day for a check up. I was in and out in no time and got the peace of mind I was hoping for. Great experience overall, highly recommended.

What a Pleasure

What a pleasure everyone at Berkeley eye center was. Would recommend to anyone considering lasik.

Great Customer Service

Great customer service experience from the moment I checked in until the moment I walked out the door. Technician was friendly and respectful, the doctor was clear and informative, and the staff in the eye clinic was super knowledgeable and friendly!

Good Experience All Around

Good experience all around. Everything was clearly explained and easy to set up. The LASIK itself was quick, painless and left me seeing better than in contacts.

I Really Like Going to Berkley

I really like going to Berkley for I take my entire family there for eye surgery and care. My in-laws, mother father and husband. We all go to Berkley