Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher J Fyock MD
Dr. Christopher J Fyock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with other offices in Simpsonville, SC and Greenville, SC . He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher J Fyock has 3 locations
200 Patewood Dr Ste B200
Greenville, SC 29615
112 Hospital Dr Ste A
Simpsonville, SC 29681
317 Saint Francis Dr Ste 170
Greenville, SC 29601
Dr. Christopher J Fyock has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christopher J Fyock has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Christopher J Fyock is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher J Fyock - Posted on March 9th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher J Fyock - Posted on January 16th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher J Fyock - Posted on May 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher J Fyock - Posted on December 9th, 2013
My Rheumatologist referred me to Dr. Fyock and his office called me the same day they received the referral to schedule an appointment. I was able to get in that same week. Dr. Fyock took plenty time to throughly explain the possible causes of my persistently elevated liver enzymes, and the next steps we would take to make a definitive diagnosis. He was Before I left the office, his nurse had scheduled the follow-up blood work, ultrasound, and biopsy. Dr. Fyock has a very kind and approachable manner, and he is very thorough. I feel very confident in his diagnosis and care plan.
13 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Christopher J Fyock Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher J Fyock is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.