Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher H Gaynor has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I could tell you how he tried constantly to dope me up on various drugs despite never attempting any form of scientific diagnosis. I could tell you how I came to him with sudden blurry vision and joint pain and all he could say was "maybe you're gluten sensitive." Or I could tell you how he finally put me on a pill he said would treat my insomnia but was actually a dangerous anti-psychotic which turned me into a withdrawn shell of myself. When I asked him what dose to take, I caught him Googling it. And when I called him out on this all, with quite restrained language I might add, he whined that I was "belittling" him. He's a POS and he caused me irreparable harm. Avoid him like the plague that he is.
Good with families, children, LGBT, HIV. Good rapport. He will hug you (if you like) when you're feeling discouraged and when you share good news! Listens and will try things if you have ideas. Super supportive. Calls me with test results and answers questions. Perhaps not the best diagnostician, but for chronic care he's great. My only complaint is he seems happier when I'm doing well, and I fear I'll let him down if I'm not. But in reality he's just got my best interests at heart.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Providence Medical Center
Dr. Christopher H Gaynor accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQliance Medical Group, 509 Olive Way Ste 1607, Seattle, WA
Dr. Christopher H Gaynor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.