Dr. Christopher H Gaynor Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher H Gaynor?

A dangerous quack

I could tell you how he tried constantly to dope me up on various drugs despite never attempting any form of scientific diagnosis. I could tell you how I came to him with sudden blurry vision and joint pain and all he could say was "maybe you're gluten sensitive." Or I could tell you how he finally put me on a pill he said would treat my insomnia but was actually a dangerous anti-psychotic which turned me into a withdrawn shell of myself. When I asked him what dose to take, I caught him Googling it. And when I called him out on this all, with quite restrained language I might add, he whined that I was "belittling" him. He's a POS and he caused me irreparable harm. Avoid him like the plague that he is.

Good doc

Good with families, children, LGBT, HIV. Good rapport. He will hug you (if you like) when you're feeling discouraged and when you share good news! Listens and will try things if you have ideas. Super supportive. Calls me with test results and answers questions. Perhaps not the best diagnostician, but for chronic care he's great. My only complaint is he seems happier when I'm doing well, and I fear I'll let him down if I'm not. But in reality he's just got my best interests at heart.