Dr. Christopher Gegg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Gegg?

A doctor who will never give up on your child.

Posted on September 1st, 2017

My sons is only still with me, because of Gegg. His expertise and knowledge of getting to know the patients speaks volumes. He puts my son at ease. As long as Gegg tells him he will be okay, my son believe and trust him. So many doctors during this 9 year battle gave up. Gegg never has and has always stood by my sons side. He has put up with my stress and my aggravation and has eased our fears. He knows exactly what to say. If my son is in the hospital having any complications after any surgery, the second he sees Gegg he starts to get better. A huge sigh of relief on my sons face is seen. He relaxes and does much better. I don't know what it is. Gegg also has an extensive history with my son and knows his case well. Usually I can describe little things over the phone or put my son on the phone and he can tell me exactly what it is. I will always be grateful to him for the many times for saving my sons life. If you take you child to him the care he will give will be just like my sons. He genuinely cares about all of them. He can recall things from 9 years ago we talked about. He will do whatever is medically and humanly possibly to help your child. He also isn't about politics and all the hospital crap. He stays away from that. All he wants to do is treat his patient, check on them, than go home, and go on his well deserved vacations. (Must me nice all of the vacations 😉 j/k). He is a positive role model. He is a wonderful doctor. Don't shy away because he's in group practice. If anything you only deal with him and not get shuffled around. His answering service is him. I only used it once for an emergency. I understand he has a life and family. If you're a mama bear and you want someone to take it to the mattress. Gegg is your man. Gegg will fight for your kid. Plus a major plus hr has privileges at many hospitals. If your child gets sick you can go to other hospitals okay central Florida for children and he does make his rounds.

Trust all the way!

Posted on August 16th, 2017

My son has been with Dr. Gegg for 17yrs. He is an excellent Doctor with great qualities for his field. Great hands and a big heart.

Staff does not take care of patients

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Extremely disappointed in the service I received when trying to make an appointment to see Dr. Christopher Gegg. If this is the way they treat patients I will not be going here. (note I did not ever actually see Dr. Gegg however this is how he runs his business). A little background on the problem - It took 1 week once the referral was sent to get an appointment - I called 3 times to check on it - The 2nd and third time I verified that I was able to get an appointment by the end of the year (we needed it due to insurance and would be paying out of pocket after 2015). I was told it wouldn't be a problem as they had several openings. I was told this by two different ppl. Once I was called a week later to schedule the appointment I was told the next one was a month later and that they were "sorry for the inconvenience". I was not aware of who answers the phone or the inner workings of the facility, nor on what days they do certain appointments. Spoke to both Katrina and Yolanda about this issue and neither would do anything about it. Now if I wait a month I have to pay out of pocket. Unfortunate that they lack customer service which I can only suspect carries over into other areas of their business, hence the reason I would not be comfortable putting my son and family into their care.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Dr has done 2 chiai procedures for my daughter and what a remarkable surgeon.

Fantastic

Posted on August 24th, 2013

Dr. Gegg 100% removed a tumor from our daughters brain and gave her the best survival chance that she can possibly have. His procedure went so well she was out of the hosipital in 5 days and felt well enough to even return to school in 7 days. His work is amazing. He made several return visits to check up on her and us as parents and explained everything that was going on and was going to happen. I would recommend him to any family in the unfortunate situation to need him.

Excellent physician

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Our son was born with a cyst on the back of his head. We were referred to Dr Gegg when he was 15 months old because the cyst became harder and localized. Dr Gegg was very kind and answered all our questions, reassured us of what needed to be done and what to expect. He recommended we have the cyst removed. He said the surgery was not going to be difficult and it would be an hour or less. When we took our son in to Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital everything went as Dr Gegg said it would and our son had a very speedy recovery with no complications. I would highly recommend Dr Gegg because of his kind demeanor and expertise.

Very hard to contact

Posted on April 4th, 2012

after 2 separate visits with this doctor, he ordered ct scan, mri, & ct scan with contrast. All 3 were done, on 3 different dates. Dr. Gegg only called me back to discuss my daughter's condition after 4 calls to his office. These calls were taken & handled by his assistant. Still, 1 year later, I have not heard from him, even though I have called 3 more times. The only hope I have is that one day he WILL consult his partner & get back with me. I guess the only guarentee is that you will be billed for his time, & turned in to collections for not paying. We paid the bill, but don't feel that he deserved the 1200.00 dollars he was paid for 2 office visits.

Posted on June 7th, 2011

it has been a wile since i don't see dr,gegg but i remember that the experiance i had when i went to one of the visits. ratting was very good.

Posted on February 28th, 2011

We love Dr Gegg. He cares about his patients and it shows every time we travel the 900 plus miles to see him.

All the surgery's I've gone throu

Posted on October 31st, 2008

Dr. Gegg was and is the most best Dr. I've ever had work on me I went 4 years having surgery after surgery and Dr. Gegg did 1 surgery and found the problem right off the bat I love Dr. Gegg and would recamend him to anyone

The Best