Dr. Christopher Gist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Gist?

Horrible experience with office staff!

Posted on November 11th, 2017

Called on a Monday per my Primary Care Doctors request. Was having UTI symptoms, but urine culture was negative. I had seen Dr. Gist for hematuria with a follow up appointment for a cystoscopy this past summer. Did not get a call back until Friday. The call dropped upon answering. I returned the call immediately, but again no nurse was available to talk to and left another message. Again, no return call. I called again the next Monday and was assured that calls from patients with symptoms were to have a return call within 4 hours. Again, no return call until that Friday afternoon. I informed the nurse that called that I had already contacted my Nephrologist for a referral to another Urologist as I could not trust their office with my health. I strongly urge caution if you choose this Dr. and his staff with your care! As a former nurse, I feel there is no excuse for this type of substandard healthcare!

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Dr Gist is a wonderful Dr. very caring and easy to talk to , he takes his time explaining everything , and if you have questions, he gladly answers them . A Dr. you can trust. ... He'll be by your side all the way !

Posted on December 13th, 2017