Have you seen Dr. Christopher R Goll?

Excellent work by caring Doctor

Dr Goll did the surgery on my hand for Dupuytren’s Contracture Syndrome. I had waited a very long time prior to having this done. (10 years) Dr Goll took the time during the consultation to explain each possible treatment and which would provide the best relief. By the time he finished, I felt llikeI had been through a medical class. He talked about and showed medical pictures on the structure of the hand and whatI could expect post surgery, both good and bad. With his work, there hasn’t been any “bad”! Everything came out EXCELLENT!!! Surgery day went far better than I possibly hoped. The finger that was bent to over 90 degrees is now straight and completely useful. If you have any hand issues, I highly recommend Dr. Christopher Goll!

Dr. Christopher Goll

Dr. Goll performed an amazing repair on my wrist! He really helped me get back to my life after the break with minimal discomfort. He is an awesome member of an awesome team of surgeons and specialists at Southeast Orthopedic Specialists. Thank you so much Dr. Goll!!!

Caring doctor

Fixed my long-time problem of carpal tunnel with one injection. What impressed me most was when I said to another patient in the waiting room I was irritated that he spent so little time with me and walked out while I was talking, he sat down with me in his real office to tell me he’s sorry and did I have any other questions! Too often doctors just ‘fire’ you over nothing because they have such a large influx of patients they just don’t care... but he DOES care! I have complete confidence in him. A class act!

Dr. Goll helped me for years, great Doctor Very Professional

Dr. Goll is a Great Doctor very Professional. I have seen Dr. Goll for many years for my hand and other problems. Recently I had a foreign object stuck in my finger which required surgery to remove it. He did a Outstanding job on my surgery and great recovery. He is a Expert Hand Wrist and elbow surgeon for Southeast Orthopedic and I would recommend him to any of my peers in Jacksonville.

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Goll performed carpal and cubital surgery on both my arms. He explained the procedure and also what I would feel while recovering. His staff is great also. I would recommend him to anyone that is needing this type of surgery!

Trigger finger

Totally cured

Two Broken Wrists Repaired

Dr. Goll is the best! I broke both wrists snowboarding and he surgically repaired the fractures. He is kind and courteous, and certainly knows his stuff. I am so glad I went to him, as my healing time was shortened considerably and I am able to do most things already that I did before. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing anything done to their hands....He truly is a remarkable surgeon!

I saw Dr. Goll a few years ago for Carpal Tunnel Release. Was very happy with the overall experience. A few months ago, when I started having issues with a trigger finger, he was the only person I called. He's a very attentive surgeon, and listens to his patients. if anything else comes up with my hands again, he'll be who I call.

He operated on my broken wrist in 2007, and I can't even feel anything today! I do yoga and am active, and it's amazing.

Dr. Goll's exceptional skill

Dr. Goll is an exceptional hand surgeon, validated by my therapist, a certified hand specialist who works for another orthopaedic practice but who provided post-operative therapy because of closer proximity to my home. My therapist said that his surgical incisions on my hand and arm were masterfully done and my post-operative range of motion and flexibility were exceptional. I was released from physical therapy after 9 sessions, half the average for my procedure, corrective arthoplasty of the trapezio-metacarpal joint of the thumb with ligament reconstruction. Dr. Goll's undergraduate background was in mechanical engineering and he truly excels in performing this delicate and complex corrective procedure. My hand was in good hands with Dr. Goll. Recommend him for anyone with hand, wrist or elbow issues.

Dr. Goll performed carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists, one at a time with the process of pre-surgery exam through patient release taking roughly 3 months for both wrists. He and his PA Christy were gentle, thorough, friendly and professional. I had no complications and healing was exactly as I had been prepared to expect. One procedure was performed at St. Vincents Riverside and one was done in the Surgical Center located on Park St. Both facilities were great with caring and professional staffs. The best news is my hands and arms no longer fall asleep, I have undisturbed sleep and I no longer have to sleep with my wrists in braces.

Dr. Goll is amazing. I had a very bad broken left hand. He did surgery and it is healing perfectly. He cares so much about his patients. His whole staff is great. JL the hand therapist made "making a fist" fun. It was so hard at first, but JL keeps pushing you in a calm positive manner. If you ever need hand or wrist surgery, the only doctor to go to is Dr. Goll.

Dr. Christopher R Goll is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.