Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher G Goodier
Dr. Christopher G Goodier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with another office in Charleston, SC. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine. Dr. Goodier is affiliated with East Cooper Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher G Goodier has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I was referred to this Dr. by my ob/gyn for high risk issues. Our tension was high when we arrived due to the circumstances of the visit but he was wonderful, very thorough, explained everything in a way we understood and best of all we left with no questions. He was very professional but also funny putting our minds at ease and allowing us to relax and feel comfortable. I wish he was my permanent Dr. Even my husband and my mother-in-law talked about how great he was on our way home.
Dr. Goodier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Christopher G Goodier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher G Goodier in this video.
Dr. Christopher G Goodier is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Charleston, SC.