Dr. Christopher A Greer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher A Greer?

Appreciation for Dr. Greer

I had worn heavy glasses for over 70 years. I had also developed cataracts. I went to see Dr. Greer about having the cataracts removed. He told me that I had severe astigmatism which he could correct as well as the cataracts. I now can see 20-25 without any glasses. I do wear correction for reading if the print is small. I am thrilled with the results and very happy with the whole experience. I recommend Dr. Greer for eye care.

Dr. Greer is a fantastic doctor. He is smart, compassionate, and an amazing surgeon. You can really tell that he cares deeply about his patients. I had very bad cataracts in both eyes and was almost totally blind, including one eye which was so severe that it could have become blind permanently. Due to Dr. Greer's wonderful skill, I am proud to say that I have 20/20 vision in both eyes now! A true miracle worker who gave me my life back

Highly Recommend

Dr. Greer was so professional and personable and I highly recommend him if you need cataract or lasik surgery. I cannot express how grateful I am for choosing him as my doctor and I truly believe he's the best out there.

Need An Opthomologist? Start Here

Dr. Greer completed my cataract surgery. He was very attentive to all areas of the surgery, pre to post-op. Dr. Renner completed the follow-up appointments. I really like these doctors.

patient

Dr. Greer is an outstanding doctor. He made sure that i understood all that was to take place during surgery and checked up on me after i got home. Excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone .

Dr christopher Greer is the Best no pain Before and after surgery no pain and l can see when l got to Recovery He the Best Dr

excellent I had cataracts and opted for the intraocular lens and toric monofocal iol

Cataract Surgery

Dr. Greer is very friendly, made you feel very comfortable. Explained everything that was going to be done on my procedure of my cataract surgery. He called the night if the surgery to see how I felt or if I had any problems. Has an excellent bedside manor. I would recommend him to my family or friends.

Dr. Greer performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. My whole experience from diagnosis through surgery was great. I am very satisfied and am seeing great. Dr. Greer took the time to answer all my questions and his staff was courteous and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend Dr. Greer to my friends and family.

Patient

I just had cataract surgery with dr. Christopher Greer. There were no problems at all. I am very happy with my outcome. I would highly reccomend Dr. Greer and his staff.

No one Better

Dr. Greer did an awesome job on my cataract surgery. I have 20/20 vision in that eye now. He called to check on me after the surgery which I thought was very kind. His nurse was always available when I called with questions.

Data Entry & crafting

Cataract surgery went so well that I'm excited to get my other eye done. He's professional and personable. His staff is thorough and respectful, and there was almost no wait time. I'm very satisfied with my improved vision. Thank you Dr. Greer.