Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Christopher Grunseich
Christopher Grunseich is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MD. Their specialties include Neurology. They speak English.
11824 New Country Ln
Columbia, MD 21044
Christopher Grunseich has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Christopher Grunseich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Christopher Grunseich - Posted on September 22nd, 2019
A very, very bad doctor
Self-verified patient of Christopher Grunseich - Posted on April 24th, 2019
Bad doctor, worse human being
Self-verified patient of Christopher Grunseich - Posted on October 10th, 2014
Christopher Grunseich Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Christopher Grunseich's office for more information.
11824 New Country Ln Columbia, MD 21044
Locations & Directions11824 New Country Ln, Columbia, MD
Christopher Grunseich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbia, MD.