Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher Guyer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Postoperative Complications
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
Showing 5 of 5
Completely missed the diagnosis â an experienced sports medicine Dr would of know off the bat that my symptoms was not shoulder but neck â he completely wrote me off as old and was quick to say subscapularis tendinitis. I left and in disillusioned severe pain â and was ordered to physical therapy. I sought out another dr immediately due to my sever and debilitating pain â which immediately order an MRI, and gave me a steroid pack to ease the inflammation and told me that it was not Shoulder but neck. He also said its really easy to tell itâs not shoulder because I can lift my arm â he knew it was neck because I couldnât feel my arm. Had Dr Guyer known what he was doing he would of ordered an MRI. I am schedule for an emergency surgery of a C7 âTI herniate disk â There are way too many better doctors out there that I would not ever waste my time on Dr. Guyer. Keep in mind they donât post bad reports just complimentary.
12 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Christopher Guyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher Guyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.