Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher J Hanssen
Dr. Christopher J Hanssen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hanssen is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center. Dr. Hanssen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher J Hanssen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
He called me a wuss after rotator surgery. I was digressing which was fine with him. He never recommended a pain management so I thought perhaps I am a wuss. However 5 other people including myself have had to seek treatment for correcting awful mistake. He cut out a much needed ligament instead of tying it back together. My mother and I were called wusses and written off. Both of our next doctors said we had extreme physical pain and then sent to pain management before physical therapy and therefore were able to excel in physical therapy
Got my finger cut off at work. Dr. Hansen was my surgeon. He did a very poor job, and blamed it on me smoking cigarettes. Said that I had dead tissue and he would have to revise finger, after getting a second opinion from a hand specialist he said that the finger does need to be revised but it is because of the work that was done before! I have part of finger nail growing out of side of my finger and he left 3 huge bone spurs in the tip winch makes it very tender. I am just glad he walked out on me the day of my plan surgery with him, I hate to think of what more damage he could have done to me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2016, 2015, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2013, 2010, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hanssen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Christopher J Hanssen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCole Clinic Pa, 4716 Alliance Blvd Ste 218, Plano, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher J Hanssen in this video.
Dr. Christopher J Hanssen is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Plano, TX.