Dr. Christopher A Hargunani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher A Hargunani?

knowledgeable yet compassionate

We have seen Dr. Hargunani for several years. He is very patient in answering all our questions, good at recommendations -- which is not automatically surgery or medication . He returns phone calls promptly and listens to his patients. He is excellent with both children and adults. I have recommended him to others, who also really like his approach.

Saved me

Dr. Hargunani saved me from one of the most miserable years of my life. After a year of trying numerous types of Trachs and dealing with infections he knew immediately what would work for me! Very kind, a great listener and quick to help resolve challenges!

Very kind and gentle!

Dr. Hargunani was one of the best doctors I have had. Not only is he a super nice guy, but is very knowledgeable, prompt, and communicative (makes himself readily available for follow-up calls after surgeries). I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone in need of an ear, nose and throat specialist.

Wonderful experience and my sons surgery was above and beyond expectations.

Office Visit and Minor Surgery was a good experience

Dr. Hargunani is a very nice guy, very caring and diagnosed and surgically removed a growth on my Uvula that was hindering my airway and food intake.He was a great guy and very professional throughout my several appointments with him. -mp