Dr. Christopher D Harris Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher D Harris?

Indifference

Acts bored out of his mind, dismisses concerns, final straw, would not schedule an important follow up to my emergency room treatment, although ER doctor said I needed to be seen within 2 days because of ongoing bleeding. Dr. Harris wanted to wrap up his appointments before his vacation and wouldn't see me until 2 weeks later; he would not schedule me with another doctor in the office, nor make a referral so I could be seen elsewhere. If I needed care before the 2 week appointment, I would need to go to the ER. I had several other serious concerns with this practice but will leave it at this.

Avoid this Doctor

Avoid this Doctor (using the term lightly)!!! I visited Dr. Harris after my mother saw him and I felt he was competent. Biggest, costliest mistake I could have made. I went in for a basic sling procedure on my bladder. Dr. Harris didn't recognize that I had internal bleeding, was unconcerned when I couldn't urinate. Thought it was acceptable for me to stay catheterized. I had to insist on a correction from him after being "cath'd" for 2 weeks and he made my original symptoms worse. He then suggested KEEGLE exercises - give me a break. Thankfully I spoke with my general practitioner and my GYN who recommended a specialist in Urogynocology. His negligence caused me to have 2 corrective surgeries over the past 15 months.

Great experience. The whole staff and Dr Harris made this a very good experience.

Great doctor

He has treated me since 2003 when I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. Great doctor and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. He is considerate and caring.

Dr. Christopher D Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.