Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Hasbach
Dr. Christopher Hasbach, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, GA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Hasbach is affiliated with Medical Center, The, Lykes Memorial and Pine Brook Medical Center, Brooksville, Fl. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Hasbach has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. Hasbach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center, The
Pine Brook Medical Center, Brooksville, Fl
48 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Christopher Hasbach accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAtlanta Perinatal Associates Inc, 1968 North Ave, Columbus, GA
Dr. Christopher Hasbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.