Dr. Christopher C Hasty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher C Hasty?

I went to Dr. Hasty awhile back. He really helped me out and I was able to avoid surgery because of his medical excellence. Thank You and I would recommend him Excellent.

Right Shoulder Bursectomy

I had injured my shoulder at work. The MRI showed no tear in the rotator cuff so Dr. Hasty sent me to PT. My PT communicated with Dr. Hasty's nurse continued spasms & pain, so Dr. Hasty performed surgery - the bursae was severely inflamed & he removed the bone spur. Dr. Hasty is not arrogant & welcomes input from other disciplines. I recommended him to a co-worker who did had a rotator cuff tear & Dr. Hasty took excellent care of him as well. I will continue to recommend him to my friends & colleagues! OUTSTANDING!!!

Found Dr. Hasty to be very thorough. My surgery was exactly what he said it would be. No problems. Office called to see how I was doing when I returned home. Would not hesitate to go to him again.

Dr. Christopher C Hasty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.