Dr. Christopher L Haupert Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher L Haupert?

I could not have found a better physician. Dr. Haupert took time to explain, to educate and made me feel comfortable with decisions that had to be made.

Outstanding eye specialist. Very thorough and helpful. Highly recommend him.

Mr.

This M.D. seems to have an unconditional positive regard for all of his patients. My observations of Dr. Haupert and the entire staff are that these people are genuine in there concern for patient well being, both physical and mental conditions. I Highly recommend the services of this physician.

More than a retina specialist

Dr Haupert has been more than my retina specialist. He has gone out of his way to keep my vision in tact. One months after a vitrectomy I had open heart surgery with complications and was in the hospital for almost two months. Dr. Haupert came to the hospital and brought his equipment to follow up on the eye surgery. He is a very caring person. I recommend him to everyone I know.

retired

very professional office in west des monies, doctor and staff

I would definitely choose this doctor again. I liked everything about him and his office staff.

Dr. Christopher Haupert M.D.

Dr. Haupert is a very caring physician. He makes clients feel comfortable. Is extremely knowledgeable in his specialty and keeps patients informed with the latest treatments. I'm really happy with having him as my doctor.

Outstanding Retina Care

Having 2 detached retinas was a very scary situation. Dr Haupert operated on both of them and the result was outstanding. My eyesight is as good as before the surgeries.

reviewing dr haupert

i think dr haupert was very helpful and he got to the point with the thing what was wrong and to get done what was needed very polite and friendly i will diffently recommend him to family and friends

Retired Telephone Company Employee.

I had the retinas in both of my eyes detach, (a year apart). Both times I was able to get into surgery within 24 hours and Dr. Haupert did the necessary repairs. For a 69 year old man to go from being blind in an eye, and brought back to 20/20 vision, twice, may seem like a miracle but it's not. It is due to the surgical skills of Dr. Haupert. A nicer, more considerate, down to earth doctor, can not be found. Thank you Dr. Haupert, I can see the beautiful world.

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Haupert has been treating me for a rare retina problem for over a year now and his care has consistently been excellent. He has thoroughly explained my condition, the options for treating - including doing nothing - and has successfully treated me with laser therapy. I'm very satisfied with care he, his office and his colleagues have provided to me.

The Best!

Dr. Haupert is the best retinologist and I would recommend him to anyone. He is kind, willing to share about your problem, and puts you at ease. He is the best on my list!