Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher T Healy
Dr. Christopher T Healy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Healy is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus. Dr. Healy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher T Healy has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Christopher T Healy has the following 6 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Dr. Christopher T Healy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
You can tell Dr. Healy genuinely cares about the wellbeing of his patients. He doesn't want them suffering due to their allergies and wants to get to the source of the problem in order to fix it. He loves what he does and will take the time to sit down with you and really figure things out. Despite this, the wait is never too horrible and the last time I made an appointment I got in right away.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Healy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUW Hospital & Clinics, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI
Dr. Christopher T Healy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.