Dr. Christopher Henley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Henley?

Very pleased

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Entire staff was friendly and professional to me and my wife. Wait time was a little excessive though after checking in 30 to 40 mins. ): a little excessive!

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Just had my last visit today - Yeah! Dr. Henley did an awesome job with my wrist fracture. I was so scared at first when he told me it would need plate and screws. It was my dominant hand, the right. He worked his magic - skill and experience! So pleased I am close to what I had before the injury. PT staff was great. What a wonderful staff too. Many thanks!!

Mrs.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

My experience with thumb surgery was very good. I was made to feel at ease from start to finish. The anesthesiologist was also very good. The worse that I had was a 2+ hours wait at the Specialty Hospital before my surgery. That was ridiculous!

Wish I had done it sooner!

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr Henley's videos were very helpful. I emailed a request for more elaboration on a particular point and the answer was prompt and complete. note that his emailed answer to me was blocked by my email span settings. but I caught my error and placed his address into my address book and flagged it as friend. He is honest and factual concerning the pros and cons of surgery. In my case the results were optimal. I experienced almost no pain, not even needing any medication post-op. I received almost immediate relieve from the old feeling of tingling in my hands. Within two weeks of having my stitches removed the site was nearly back to normal. I was happily surprised because the surgery leaves a pronounced scar at the beginning. But my 'scars' smoothed out remarkably well and in time I believe they will be undetectable. One thing I almost messed up was the instruction to not eat or drink after midnight. I knew that some clear liquid or black coffee was allowed, but I did not know that it had a three hour before surgery limitation. Waiting for my turn at the surgery I took a sip of water, which caused me to have to wait two hours. So, heads up! Don't eat anything after midnight. You will be asked what time you last ate and what exactly did you eat. And, don't drink any water or black coffee within a three hour window of your surgery. If you drink any milk or creamer you have to wait eight hours before you can have anesthesia. You will be asked what time you had liquids and what they were.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Best experience with a surgeon/doctors office. No long waits in the waiting room, quick x-rays, less than 5 minutes in the exam room and I was talking with Dr. Henley. Surgery went great. Zero complications and quick healing.

Posted on July 4th, 2016

Dr. Henley discussed the procedure he was going to do to me in great detail. He took time to answer questions I had as well as questions my husband had. My left hand had three fingers which were numb all the time. The feeling has now come back in those fingers. My right hand was going numb when I drove or used it very much, since the surgery it has not gone numb at all. The staff at the surgery sight as well as in Dr. Henley's office were very nice and took very good care of me. Thank You Dr. Henley and staff.

I am so glad that I finally had surgery and chose Dr. Noel Henley

Posted on June 14th, 2016

My osteoarthritic thumb had bothered me for over 2 years, getting worse and worse. I had tried topical analgesics, cortisone shots and was wearing a brace most of the time. I was at the point where I could not unscrew any lids, hold vegetables in my hand to chop them or hold dishes to wash them. I had already visited a doctor that does surgery for this, and then found out that Dr. Henley only does hand surgery and had a different procedure for this problem. I made an appointment with Dr. Henley. My husband, also a physician, went with me for the appointment and we both knew he was the right doctor for my surgery. As Dr. Henley told me what to expect after surgery, he didn’t ‘sugar coat’ anything about it, but I was tired of not being able to do things for myself any longer and booked my surgery. The first 2 weeks I was not able to get my hand wet at all or do anything with it, not that I would have wanted to! The next 2 weeks were a little better, but I still could not do much, except wiggle my fingers on that hand. Physical therapy started after that and it was a relief to finally start moving my fingers and thumb a little. After 3 ½ from surgery, I have an ache once-in-awhile in my hand or wrist. It is nothing like the pain I had before surgery! I have full movement of my thumb, I can open jars!!! And chop veggies and wash dishes again. I am working on gaining more strength in my hand / wrist. Dr. Henley was up-front in telling me that the recovery would take 3 months plus. I am glad that I had the surgery, as I was not able to do much before surgery and I had a lot of pain most of the time. My husband and I recommend Dr. Henley, who is so nice, to anyone looking for a hand surgeon. Dr. Henley has an office in Fayetteville and in Bentonville, Arkansas, so it is easy to make it to get in to see him.

Mechanic

Posted on April 21st, 2016

As a Patient of Dr. Henley, I had a great experience. I was treated with respect, listened to and allowed to ask question. My surgery went great with no complications. Thank you Dr. Henley.

Dr. Henley

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Absolutely a a great experience. Dr. Henley is personable, as well as a very good surgeon. He quickly diagnosed my problem and repaired it to my satisfaction.

Carpel Tunnel & Cyst

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr Henley has done two surgeries for me, a cyst on my right hand a few years ago and carpel tunnel on left hand and injections in right hand for arthritis . In my opinion there is not a better surgeon in NW Arkansas . Dr Henley and his staff are great at their job and he explains everything in terms I could understand. I highly recommend him and wouldn't go to anyone else if the need arises

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I was impressed with everything about my care. I did have a correction about my bill, but I sent my correction and they were very prompt in making the correct bill. I was a tourist when I fell here in AR. I did not realize how wonderful this organization worked until I went back home and did NOT receive the professional care I got here. Dr. Henley and ALL is staff are wonderful. I truly appreciate the care and healing results I received here.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

As a patient it was hard at the surgery center to watch staff eating christmas cookies because I hadn't ate for 12hrs or so . I think if they are going to eat they need to do it out of patients view