Dr. Christopher Hersh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hersh?

Professional, friendly, caring

Posted on August 8th, 2016

I saw this doctor for the first time today. The office environment and staff were friendly, and professional. Dr. Hersh could not have been nicer or more friendly. He explained my condition, offered several options and was ready to assist with my needs. I am very satisfied with Dr. Hersh and will use him on going for the treatment of problems I have with my hands.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Avoid this guy unless you want to spend your day after surgery trying to find a medicine that doesn't exist...but that didn't stop him from writing it! And not dating it. Complete waste of time, and he had no concern for or willingness to correct his mistake, instead telling the pharmacy to change the prescription, which they can't do. I wish someone had warned me so I could have found a different Doctor, and I hope this helps someone avoid the issues I've had. Do yourself a favor and find a doctor who will take the time to review your health history and prescribe accordingly. Find a doctor who actually knows what medicine he's prescribing. It's pitiful when the pharmacy even comments that he has an attitude, and they don't even want to deal with him.

Very pleased

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Dr. Hersh was very kind. Gave me confidence my injury will be fixed. Very happy.

Posted on August 28th, 2017