Dr. Christopher Hodgman Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hodgman?

Posted on August 5th, 2015

It was sometime ago that I went to Dr. Hodgman. My immediate reaction upon meeting him was-"Wow, I have been looking for someone like him all my life. The opinion of myself when beginning therapy was extremely low. I could sense that Dr Hodgman saw much more in me than I did. And,it was he believed in me that I was willing to take a life journey to face my fears instead of running away from them. In the beginning years of therapy,no one in my life thought I should be going to a psychiatrist. Now many years later when those same people,after seeing amazing changes in my self confidence, and all that I have accomplished and will continue to accomplish tell me how lucky I was to find such a remarkable Dr I believe a patient can have a positive outcome when they find a therapist they feel comfortable with and is willing to do the hard work of facing their fears. I met with 3 therapists before I met the one for my needs. No one therapist is for every person,but Dr. Hodgman was perfect for me.

Posted on July 5th, 2014