Dr. Christopher R Holtz Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christopher R Holtz?

Dr. Holtz is just an amazing doctor. My children always seem to get hurt as soon as their regular pediatrician closes so we end up at Geisinger Pediatric Urgent Care. We have on numerous occasions had the pleasure of seeing Dr Holtz. He is very caring, and patient with the kids. He does an excellent job of calming them down if they are scared and crying. I love Dr Holtz and wish he had a normal pediatric office because in a heartbeat I would make him my kids primary doctor. I highly recommend Dr Holtz!!!

Asthma

Dr. Christopher R Holtz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.