Dr. Christopher D Holzaepfel Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher D Holzaepfel?

Knee Pain

I was refered to Dr. Holzaepfel becuase I had a cyst in my knee rupture. I explained to him how I cannot perforam any kind of activites without sever knee swelling. He took X-rays and sent me on my way. When I asked what the problem was he said everything looked great. I explained I had seen a Rheumatologist and while my RA test was negative my protein was high so she wanted to try Plaquinol. He said I didn't need it. I asked if maybe I had flat feet. He told me to stand up looked at me for 2 sec and said nope you don't have that. I asked him what was the problem then. He said you are getting older and need to take it easy. I am 34 yrs old and cant walk around the zoo with my kids without having swelling for days. Just a year ago I could play basketball a few times a week and now I can't walk? This is not normal. Thnaks for absolutely nothing.

WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND STAFF. WAS SENT TO DR. ON EMERGENCY BASIS AND HAVE RETURNED BECAUSE OF COMPETENCY OF DR. AND STAFF TO TREAT ME AND MY FAMILY.