Dr. Christopher R Hove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher R Hove?

tried to extort me into injectibles market

i had a mini-lift done in 2010. my face was left horribly lob-sided. Dr. Hove's solution to this was "i will inject the right side of your face with botox to match the other side". was this perhaps done intentionally to force a single mother to purchase deadly botox for the rest of her life? I said "no thank you" and threatened court action- he then said he would redo but wanted more money. i persisted to threaten court action and we ended up he fixed my face for free but i paid 500 hundred to rent the operating room space. I think Dr. Hove thought I was stupid little Shiksah and tried to pull a fast one! CAUGHT!

Sinus Issues

I give this doctor A+ in every area of medicine. His approach to patients is excellent. He is honest, total knowledge of his field and Board Certified too! I came in as a last resort from my family doctor of what I thought was a chronic sinus problem. My doctor was treating me with all different antibiotics for 4 years. Dr. Hove had me get a Cat Scan of my sinuses. Absolutely no sinus infection but an infection of the membranes from using Afrin and nose drops all these years. No more nose drops and no surgery. His diagnosis and bed side manner is great too! He treated me like a family member.

I have seen Dr. Hove for over a year now. He is wonderful. He takes time with you and answers your questions. He is skilled surgeon, I recently had sinus surgery with him and despite a very complex procedure I had no swelling or bruising. I would highly recommend him.

Excellent Results

I've had botox and filler injections at two other clinics and was not overly happy. But then I met with Dr. Hove and now I'm extremely satisfied. He listens to what I'm looking for and provides services and expertise that give me not only the results that I'm looking for, but also that look best on me. He also provides exceptional follow up. I would not go anywhere else. I've never looked so rested an youthful!

stay away from Monarch med spa.

i got 4 procedures with Dr. hove at Monarch med spa 4 months ago face lift , nose surgery , brow lift and forehead implant of 3 of procedures came out not perfect but ok but my forehead implant came out really terrible make me look like monster now. I came back to see him again with the bad result to see what he gonna tell me , what he offered me was he will fix it for me but he will charge me for another 2,800$ after i paid 17,000$ for all procedures. No resiponsibility at all only bussiness from him and Monarch med spa. such terrible experiences i ever had i end up sue him now. Stay away from Monarch med spa they give give you bad service .