Dr. Christopher Howe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Howe?

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Dr Howe is a life saver!!!!! I suffered from extreme back pain for 15+ years. He performed a fusion from my L5-S1 and I am a new woman!!!! SO blessed to have had him as my Doctor!

Posted on May 4th, 2016

I would recommend Doctor Howe to any patient needing spinal care. Not only is he a great Doctor he is a wonderful person. I had 2 spinal surgeries in this last year and he has been there for me every step of the way. He and his staff are 1st class in every detail.

Posted on July 15th, 2015

If I ever need anything done on my back again, it will be only with Dr Howe!!!

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Dr Howe was easy to talk with, excellent at explaining my condition and the procedures necessary to resolve my pain. My operation, hospital stay and pre and post op appointments were excellent! I am pain free again! I will recommend Dr Howe to those who need his skills!

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Dr. Howe is a life saver! He is beyond personable and really cares for his patience. It was a sad day when he released me, no more visiting him! I had a fusion, L5-S1. Would see him again in a heartbeat!!!!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

neck fusion was instantly out of pain life came back to fingers ben 6 weeks doing grate cant thank the doc enuf

Caring Doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2015

I had lumbar surgery about 25 years ago and was afraid to ever have another surgery but my neck had gotten so back it was interring with my everyday life. Another doctor recommended Dr. Howe and told me not only was he a great surgery but really cared about his patients. This was all true he explained in detail what the surgery would be like and the problems I would have afterward. The surgery went good and my recovery has been excellent with no complications. I have full confidence in this doctor and would recommend him to anyone having spinal problems. Outside of being a great surgeon he is kind and down to earth. Great bedside manners!

Grateful

Posted on January 20th, 2014

Let me begin by saying this Doctor is Truly Blessed, Compassionate and Loves People. From my very first appointment, I knew i was in Good Hands. He has a very Calming Aura and took the time to explain everything about my injury. making sure I fully understood. It's Very Rare to find a Doctor like him. I had a severe spinal injury (C-2 thru C-5), from a bad fall backwards. I was a mess, with unbearable pain in my neck, head, back, shoulders & arms. After showing me the MRI results & fully explaining why I needed surgery...I had Complete Trust in him. He told me he could relieve most of my pain. and That's Exactly what he did. I had a Anterior Cervical Discectomy with Fusion, level 3, with plates & screws. As scary as this all sounded to me, I knew Dr. Howe had my best interest at heart. My Surgery was a Great Succes!!! Most of that Horrible pain is relieved, just like the Doctor said, and with Pain Management, I'm able to live a somewhat normal life again!!! This Doctor is Truly one of the BEST & I highly recommend him to Anyone. Thanks Doc...I'm SMILING AGAIN!!

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. Howe is very patient and takes time to be certain I understand what is needed for my comfort. I came to him nearly in a wheelchair with low back pain. He went over my MRI results and clearly presented my options. Within a week of recovering from my surgery I was walking with little healing pain and in two weeks could go up steps without severe pain. My husband has made comments about how much straighter I stand up now. We can take long walks now. I highly recommend Dr. Howe.

ACDF Surgery

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

After seeing a few other surgeons (that gave the same diagnosis), Dr. Christopher Howe was the one I decided to trust. This was a huge deal for me and I was afraid to go through with it but Dr. Howe made me much more comfortable with the thought of it and gave me step by step details (without overwhelming me) of the procedure and what to expect afterward. I never felt rushed in any of the appointments before or after the ACDF surgery. His assistant, Claudia, is efficient, kind and knowledgeable. It has been a little over three months since the surgery and I am so happy I did it! The recovery wasn't bad for me at all-a few rough days but nothing like living with the pain I endured for years. I don't even need Ibuprofen anymore.

Best Doctor EVER

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

I've had a very good experience with Dr. Christopher Howe. I would and have recommended him to others. No complaints here!

Dr. Howe - Number One!

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Dr. Howe is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. His friendliness and wonderful bedside manner put me at ease immediately. He is very thorough and spends as much time as needed during my appointments, answers all of my questions, and makes sure I understand everything. I highly recommend Dr. Howe to anyone who is having spine issues, you just can't find a better doctor.