Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher H Hoyt has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Christopher H Hoyt has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Christopher H Hoyt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
I was referred for a next-day appointment with Dr.Hoyt by the ER staff. I only waited a few minutes after checking in. Dr. Hoyt examined me, checked my labs, completed the procedure, and had me admitted to the hospital in very short order. He explained the procedure and my infection in terms I could understand. While in the hospital, he checked on me personally several times a say. The visits were short but my questions were always answered. After discharge, Dr. Hoyt has almost always dressed the wound personally, even on weekends, for 17 days now. His bedside manner is demonstrated in personal care and diligence rather than in flowery words and lots of eye contact. I feel confident in his skills and know he personally worked hard to achieve a good outcome for me. I would refer my family to him without hesitation.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Christopher H Hoyt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNumed Imaging Center Inc Jasper, 2014 S Wheeler St Ste 170, Jasper, TX
Dr. Christopher H Hoyt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jasper, TX.