Dr. Christopher Hubbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hubbell?

Pleased with results of visit

Posted on December 5th, 2017

Have had appointments with both Dr. Hubbell and Chris and found both to be excellent. His staff is lovely and the atmosphere soothing.

Excellent experience

Posted on May 31st, 2017

I have been a patient for four years and am very satisfied. His staff is lovely; he takes time with patients; he knows what he is doing. Couldn't be more pleased.

Great Doctor!

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

I have be seeing Dr Hubbell for a few years for cosmetic treatments and am always happy with the results. He is an artist when it comes to the kind of work he does!!

Dr. Hubbell is a true artist when it comes to facial procedures. I recommend him highly. He has a great staff also.

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Wanted help with a new skin condition on my back & shoulders and the what new treatment could be done to improve the appearance of scarred skin since I have issues on my back & since I was 13. I'm 56 now. Very discounting of my request. Said "You will never have the skin of your youth.". Duh - that's not what I asked for. Also, made a condenscending remark about my reason why I was purchasing products. Never went back! And he calls himself a Christian.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I was given antibiotic at age 13 that caused Drug induced reaction (DRESS) syndrome. This caused me to be hospitalized twice; the latter being Tulane PUCU! A few months later I developed auto immune disorder ( Graces) disease with the destruction of my thyroid gland. I am 29 and I haven't been the same since I went to that dermatologist. I suffer from depression and anxiety not able to function as a normal teen and now young adult! He didn't even call to check on me. In Gods hands!

Find a different doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2013

FACT the staff here are rude and unprofessional. ADVISE seek out a different doctor.

Posted on April 10th, 2017