Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher A Hulen has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christopher A Hulen has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Pain
Showing 5 of 39
The doctor dose not believe on given patient pain medication or fill out the proper papers for your job, you are on your own if you can recover 100 % He dose not take care of you or your problems he performs the surgery and then you have to deal with the recovery and pressure to get long term disability . I work for the Hospital and I am very upset never heard of any of the other doctor that work for the same practice to treat the patients so poorly
Let me start by saying that within a 8 week span Dr. Hulen performed cervical spine surgery on both my wife and I. She had C4 through C6 done and I had C4 through C7 done. We are both very satisfied with the results and are both completely pain free. We read in a few of the reviews that Dr. Hulen can come across as overly confident and I can see how someone might think that, but to us that was a positive rather than a negative. When it came to our spines we wanted someone who was supremely confident in their skillset. He is very professional and very matter of fact. Again, we appreciated that he says it like it is. We would without a doubt recommend anyone having back issues go and meet with Dr. Hulen. He truly gave us our lives back.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Christopher A Hulen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Orthopaedic Spine Surgeons, 1555 South Blvd E Ste 310, Rochester, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher A Hulen in this video.
Dr. Christopher A Hulen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.