Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Hydorn
Dr. Christopher Hydorn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, SC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Hydorn is affiliated with Providence Hospital, Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital and William J B Dorn Va Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Hydorn has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Christopher Hydorn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, SC.