Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Inglese
Dr. Christopher Inglese, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Mesa, AZ and Jacksonville, FL (and 5 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Inglese is affiliated with CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF WISCONSIN, Banner Desert Medical Center and All Saints Medical Center St Lukes. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Inglese has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Inglese is by far the best person you can find for your kiddo. He will listen to your concerns and in my humble opinion will do what is best for your child. We would follow him where ever he went, he is that good!! You never throw away a gem, you gift it. Dr. Inglese is just that a gift! Love and respect for this doctor!!
Dr Inglese treated my son for years as a pediatric neurologist. I cant say enough superior things about him. I would come in with my list and he would go over each and every thign i had on my list. He was as concerned for me as for my son and made sure all our questions were answered. I always say, IF YOU DONT ASK< YOU WONT KNOW!! He was always very very honest,, no matter how hard the question may be.. A quiet man, but very intelligent and superior care for his patients and thier families..
Out of all the doctors that I had for my epilepsy, he was the best! Not only did he save my life, but while he was doing that, he cared and had great bed side manner. If it wasn't for him and his team I wouldn't be driving, working full time and a college student.
Dr. Inglese is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF WISCONSIN
All Saints Medical Center St Lukes
Aurora Health Care Metro
Aurora St. Luke`s Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc
Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
Main Facility - Thedacare
34 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Christopher Inglese accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher Inglese in this video.
Dr. Christopher Inglese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.