Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher L Isaacs
Dr. Christopher L Isaacs, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Thornton, CO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Isaacs is affiliated with St Anthony North Hospital and St Anthony Hospital Lakewood. Dr. Isaacs has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher L Isaacs has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 18
I got an appointment scheduled with Dr. Issacs and was told by receptionist to get my x-rays from the hospital in Pueblo where I was taken after my accident. When I called the hospital to get my x-ray they informed me that the doctors office had to call for them. I called doctor Issacs office to let them know that they would have to call to get them as the hospital wouldn't release them to me. The receptionist who answered the phone told me she "had a million things to do & didn't have time for this". I expressed my displeasure that she couldn't take the time to call, she with irritated attitude agreed to call. Once I hung up I decided to call back and cancelled my appointment with Dr Isaacs as that's not how I expect to be treated by the doctor's office nor is it the kind of care I'm looking for with my medical needs.
Dr. Isaacs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Christopher L Isaacs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Spinal Disorders PC, 9005 Grant St Ste 200, Thornton, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher L Isaacs in this video.
Dr. Christopher L Isaacs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thornton, CO.