Dr. Christopher Ives Is this you?

Need telephone number

Posted on May 19th, 2016

How is this guy still in business?

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I have had my first and last visit with this guy. His staff was great but when it came time to meet him it was a completely different story. The guy was abrasive,uncaring,rude and abrupt. lesson learned.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

rude, arrogant, and disinterested....

Horrible

Posted on July 25th, 2015

I had a colonoscopy done all went well. Then a week later the same issues I was having came back. I tried for 2 weeks straight to get in touch with him or his nurse to schedule another appointment. They never called me back. I finally went to see another dr and he told me I had a parasite. The new doctor fixed that. Now I'm having issues again and I sent a request form to him for my records. It has been 3weeks now and still haven't gotten them. He is absolutely the worst doctor I've ever been to!!

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Felt like cattle being herded through. Did not listen to my concerns, rude, arrogant.

All Good

Posted on April 26th, 2013

I went to Dr Ives for a colonoscopy. All went very smoothly, no problems at all.

Posted on February 13th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Ives was outstanding. He took time with me, made me feel comfortable about my procedure and it went off without a hitch. I think the review written mentioning him being sued and causing bruising was a little over the top. A difficult procedure with some side effects I understand, but what does a lawsuit have to do with a colonoscopy. Some people are just ridiculous.

Posted on November 29th, 2012

should not be in practice

Posted on July 6th, 2016