Dr. Christopher J Brooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Brooks?

Lovely me more

I had a great experience here. The staff made feel so relaxed. I was a little afraid at time because I been thinking about having surgery for years. Now, that my mommy makeover is done. I am so happy. I can bend so much more. No tummy or breast are in the way. Thank you Dr. Brooks and to his full staff in the office as well as in the hospital. Everyone was great.

Very proffessional, explains everything and answers all your questions. I am very satisfied with the outcome of my breast surgery after double mastectomy.

2x Cancer Survivor #BaldHeadPrincess

Very professional and polite!

He and his staff have been so great throughout my breast recon process.

Dr. Brooks is very caring and warm. One of the best decisions I ever made to use him. I had a hysterectomy done by Dr. Nyugen along with an amnioplasty at the same time. Only Dr. Brooks called and came by immediately after the surgery and followed up with me through the recovery. He and his office are always accessible and caring. I would highly recommend him.

Awesome

Best Doctor in South Florida

Dr Brooks and his staff are very caring and thoughtful in every aspect of healthcare.

Amazing Doc

He was so nice and the staff was sweet and helpful. His assistant scheduled me so quick and walked me through everything.

Plagiocephally for my son

I went to see Dr. Brooks for my son at the recommendation of his pediatrician. He was very well mannered. Straight to the point, and overall very nice doctor.

My hero

When diagnosed with breast cancer and finding out you are having a mastectomy and hearing nightmares about some of the breast reconstruction other people you know had it was scary then I was referred to dr brooks a true blessing in my life,not only is he a great plastic surgeon which shows in his work he is a warm and compassionate person the only doctor I look forward going to see. Thanks so much for making me feel better and being so down to earth I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon !

Mommy make over

Dr. Christopher Brooks is a wonderful Doctor. He listens to his patients. He explained what he will do and what my recuperation would be like. Dr. Brooks is a doctor that I would trust. Not only did he do my surgery, he did my daughter who had a tumor at 3 years old on her cheek. I gave him such a big hug and knew that she will be fine. She is 9 years old and she is beautiful, looks like she never had any work done on her face. As for me, I so happy with my results. I can't wait to show him my transformation in my next appointment.

Cleft Lip Newborn

I was in with my baby daughter for a cleft lip and he was very nice and explained the whole process with us. He informed us about the surgery and his assistant helped us the whole way along. She even called the day after to check on my daughter.

Dr. Christopher J Brooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.