Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher Harris has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This doctor gets very inquisitive right away after meeting you for the first time. He is very conventional, and openly scornful of women who are not housewife types, with children. He asks personal questions about your biography DURING YOUR EXAMINATION, and these questions are in no way related to medical issues. I FOUND HIM TO BE VERY OFFENSIVE.
Dr. Harris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Medical Center
37 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
United States Naval Medical Center
Locations & Directions209 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA
Dr. Christopher Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.