Dr. Christopher Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Miller?

One of the top nationally

Posted on November 7th, 2016

He is a tremendous surgeon and a tremendous person. Meticulous attention to detail, very precise reconstruction, kind, and humble. There are perhaps 5 people in the USA that have his skillset for taking on the most challenging cases. You'd be foolish not to see him and his incredible team.

Posted on October 26th, 2016

This was one of the best surgeries I've ever experienced. Everything went a smoothly as you can imagine. Would highly recommend Dr. Miller to anyone needing MOHS surgery.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Dr, Miller, He is the greatest!!!!!

Posted on November 27th, 2015

A superb physician, in every sense. If you have the need, this is who should should see. Consider yourself fortunate he's a resource.

Posted on July 3rd, 2014

An extraordinary doctor - his exceptional skill and patient compassion are at the highest level.

In Great Hands...

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Dr. Miller and his staff are wonderful. I was very nervous about having a procedure performed on my face, but Dr. Miller and his staff are so attentive and do everything possible to ease your nerves and make you comfortable. I feel very grateful that I was able to go to a physician with his level of skill. I also appreciate the sense of humor he and his staff have and look forward to my follow-up visits!

Very Impressed

Posted on April 30th, 2013

From first exposure requesting an appointment to the followup for the removal of a facial MIS and reconstruction, this facility at Penn Medicine was a class operation. Dr. Miller and his team (fellowships, residents, nurses, and other staff) were all proficient, friendly, and professional. I would not hesitate to go back there for further surgeries if required in the future. I give Dr.Miller and the Penn Team an A+

Fantastic surgeon and person

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Miller has been treating me for a melanoma on my cheek. He performed Mohs surgery and skin graft replacements. As I experienced first hand, not only was he extremely skilled at this work, but his ability to teach his residents and encourage both them and his nurses to challenge him was as inspiring as it is unusual for surgeons. He is positive but honest in his appraisals and discussions, and he encourages my questions and involvement. Great "bedside" manner, and I am pretty selective on that. His entire staff of nurses and residents are first-rate and highly supportive and emotionally there for me. I only wish I could find another specialist in urology like this doctor and his team. Wow! I can't recommend Chris enough.

From Joan Wolkenberg

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I have not stopped raving about Dr. Miller and his team. Courteous, kind, caring and professional are but a few adjectives I would use. Dr. Miller shows that he cares not only about the patient's cancer but about their whole being. Thank you for making an awful procedure more pleasant (especially with the music and humor expressed by everyone involved). You are truly very special.

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Great and caring doctor

Unique Populations

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I am an individual with a suppressed immune system and very susceptible to skin cancers. My local dermatologist referred me to Dr. Miller after extracting at least 8 squamous cells from various parts of my body. My only regret is that I did not know about Dr. Miller beforehand. From the very first consultation to the Mohs aftercare, Dr. Miller is heads above all others in his knowledge and professionalism. The 1.5 hour drive to UPenn is worth every minute it takes to get there. The only minor downside is it is somewhat difficult to get an appointment with him, but that's what happens when you go to the best! I highly recommend especially for those unique cases! On another note, his staff is funny, kind and courteous and are concerned about making sure you are as comfortable as possible. I'm not the easiest person to deal with when it comes to medical issues and they (3 different nurses and 2 fellows) were absolutely the best as well. Guess Dr. Miller only wants the best around the best!

BEST CARE EVER

Posted on March 8th, 2011

From now on we will always go to Dr. Miller, because he cares. The staff is fabulous, everyone is so nice. Thank you!