Dr. Christopher Walsh Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Walsh?

Jason P.

Posted on June 28th, 2009

I am firefighter/paramedic. Dr. Walsh patched me up in 2003 and I just located this site (6-2009). At that time I severed flexior tendons to the 4th and 5th digits of my left hand as a result of a recriporicating saw passing all the way through my arm. I had NOOO movement in them and without correct and prompt diagonosis, my career would have been over. After all, who wants a one handed paramedic to come and help them from a major emergency?! A single operation and many months of prescibed therapy later and I am good to go. I will always have a deficit, but it beats the alternative. I would highly recommend Dr. Walsh as a hand specialist. I have since been worked on by several other ReSurgeons specailsits; and give all of them positive reviews!! Guess I take a lickin....and keep on tickin.

Posted on July 27th, 2015