Dr. Christopher Wilson Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Wilson?

Three surgeries for Dupuytren's contracture.

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Professional Very satisfied

Awful, arrogant doctor.

Posted on March 10th, 2014

This guy was awful. His attitude was so arrogant, there is simply no way i would allow him to touch me after the way he spoke to me. It was as if i had done something wrong, therefore he wasn't going to be bothered. That is simply unacceptable. His assistant was equally as bad, didn't even bother to tell us who he was....

Amazing Physician

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr. Wilson and staff were awesome. I had an older piece of glass in my hand that needed to be surgically removed. Dr. Wilson was personable and professional. His staff were friendly and attentive. I could not have asked for a better experience, except for not being such a klutz and having to go in the first place. I highly recommend Dr. Christopher Wilson.

Awful Bedside manners

Posted on October 5th, 2012

This doctor may be a good surgeon, but he lacks bedside manners. I had an awful experience and left the office in tears nobody should have to be spoken to in that manner and for doctor who doesn't even know you to pass judgement on your moral character. I could say more, but I will leave this to a higher authority.

He scared me Not happy

Posted on August 30th, 2012

First time I went to see him. The doctor was ready to refuse me having a problem. He did not read my file before we met. I had to tell him what was in my file. He has bad bedside manner. He made me cry. I do not like this doctor. When he realize I do need surgery , he did change is tone. By that time I felt he didn't trust me and I didn't trust him for sur

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Dr. Wilson spent a lot of time going over the condition I have, possible treatment options and potential future complications. He was very kind and knowledgeable. His office staff was also friendly and I barely even had to wait to be seen. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilson.

when a specialist can't properly diagnose you with the dregree of his specialties

Posted on November 16th, 2011

It's very disturbing when a doctor can't properly diagnose you despite the impressive credentials in the degree of his specialty, and it's beyond bad bedside manner when a doctor does not take your assertions seriously only to pawn them off on another doctor because you: A)Don't want to think outside the box it's so much easier for you to just write the patient off B) Patient case load too huge C)You arrogantly refuse to believe what your patients tell them D) Most likely it's all of the above for you Dr.Wilson

Posted on September 16th, 2011

Dr. Wilson is genuinely caring of his patients, is very personable, never procrastinates, and is someone I would trust with myself and closest loved ones.

Excellent hand surgeon

Posted on March 23rd, 2008

Genuinely cares about his patients. Takes time to explain the diagnosis and treatment options.

Posted on October 13th, 2017