Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher J Jayne has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
I am so very happy to find Dr. Jayne. He is so great with his bedside manner and spends time with you and doesn't rush off to someone else. My experience with him was wonderful. He did a fantastic job with my surgery and I had no difficulty afterwards. No pain and I am still doing great . My follow=ups were also very good. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends. God Bless this doctor and his staff.
Dr. Jayne really listened to my complaints. I have had several surgeries with prior Drs. I had a major prolapse that was causing severe pain. After my exam I was informed that the mesh had come through the vaginal walls. Dr Jayne was very promt in getting it removed. Recently I had corrective surgery and finally I am pain free and everything is working as it should. Buy using what was already in my body I now have no more infections and feel great. Dr. Jayne was a God sent in my life. I highly recommend Dr Jayne very pleasant to his patients.
Dr. Jayne has the best Bed Side Manner I have ever met in my years and he is the most honest and caring about any problem I have ever presented him with. He takes time to listen and after he tells you what he thinks you should do, he doesn't push, but lets you make up your own mind. He is not an egotistical doctor like a lot of others! He realizes it is your body and listens to what you think is happening then combines what you say and what he sees. He will always have me as a patient, he is awesome! Thank you for who you are Dr. Jayne âº.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2014, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2015, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
22 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1996
Ben Taub General Hospital
Dr. Christopher J Jayne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChristopher J Jayne Md, 1315 St Joseph Pkwy Ste 1306, Houston, TX
Dr. Christopher J Jayne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.