Dr. Christopher C Jeffries Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher C Jeffries?

Love his staff; loved him. He is an awesome doctor!!!

Breast reduction

Wait time at the office was not long at all and the staff was very caring. The staff and Dr. Jeffries made me feel at ease and they cared about me. Dr. Jeffries was professional during and after all my visit at the office and hospital, even a phone call on a Sunday to make sure all was going well! My surgery was a blessing to me and I am thankful that I had a caring doctor and staff to look after me.

Great Doctor.

Dr Jeffries is a god send. He did a great job with my double mastectomy. and reconstruction. His bedside manner and concern for my well being went above and beyond what most doctors would do. He and his staff care and have great respect for their patients. I would not go to anyone else for surgery.