Dr. Christopher M Johannet Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Christopher M Johannet?

PLEASE DO NOT SEE THIS DR

I saw him for over 20 years and trusted him completely. He has ruined my life. He doesn't know what he is doing. He will destroy your mind, your body, your soul, your finances, your career and your family. He seems so real and legit but he weaves a web that has you convinced it's you not him. I am an extremely intelligent and professional person who had everything until he came into my life. Not easy to fool me but he did... and to address other comments - it's easy to get an appt and have calls returned promptly because he can't keep his patients so he has alot of free time despite him claiming how busy he is. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS.

Must have seen a different doctor than all the other reviewers

I do not understand why Dr. Johannet has gotten such terrible reviews. I found him to be a caring and concerned doctor who was available by phone after my visit on several occasions. Ignore these bad reviews.