10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Highly Dissatisfied

After going to other doctors for years about a renal tumor and never being treated for it, I decided I needed to find a better doctor. I came across Dr. Kane by doing an internet search for 'top urologists' in my area and Dr. Kane came up. Setting up a consultation was easy and his staff was very friendly. I brought past imaging and reports to the consultation for his review. He sat me in front of the computer screen to show me and explain to me what I had. None of the prior doctors ever did this for me! He told me what my options were and what he recommended. After this first visit with Dr. Kane I knew I had found the best doctor. I was scheduled for robotic surgery a month later and recovered quickly. I am so thankful for Dr. Kane and his staff for taking care of me and would strongly recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Christopher Kane is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.