Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Kang MD, DDS
Dr. Christopher Kang, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Palmdale, CA, with another office in Gainesville, VA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Kang is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Kang has 2 locations
Dr. Christopher Kang has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher Kang - Posted on April 25th, 2019
Excellent Wisdom Tooth and Gum Surgeon!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher Kang - Posted on June 30th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher Kang - Posted on January 8th, 2016
Letter of thanks and appreciation to Dr. Kang
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher Kang - Posted on February 19th, 2015
Dear Dr. Kang and staff. Thank you all so very much for the obvious pride you take in your practice , professionalism and the important detail attached to the comforting care provided your patients. Your facility's services are of the highest level and should be a model to any and all similar service types. Please except our highest praise and appreciation.
Top-notch oral surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher Kang - Posted on February 14th, 2012
I have visited Dr. Kang's office on three occasions for two surgeries. His staff are very welcoming, caring, and professional. They communicate well and make sure you know everything you need to know for your procedure. They are extremely nice, play relaxing music in the office to calm your nerves, and spare no expense making sure you are taken care of, even calling you after the procedure to follow up and make sure you are doing well.No need to be nervous or worry about oral surgery when visiting this office!
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington Hospital Center
10 Years Experience
University of Connecticut
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Christopher Kang Accepts the Following Insurance
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher Kang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palmdale, CA.