Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Kang
Dr. Christopher Kang, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Palmdale, CA, with another office in Gainesville, VA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Kang is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Kang has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Kang has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 16
Dear Dr. Kang and staff. Thank you all so very much for the obvious pride you take in your practice , professionalism and the important detail attached to the comforting care provided your patients. Your facility's services are of the highest level and should be a model to any and all similar service types. Please except our highest praise and appreciation.
I have visited Dr. Kang's office on three occasions for two surgeries. His staff are very welcoming, caring, and professional. They communicate well and make sure you know everything you need to know for your procedure. They are extremely nice, play relaxing music in the office to calm your nerves, and spare no expense making sure you are taken care of, even calling you after the procedure to follow up and make sure you are doing well.No need to be nervous or worry about oral surgery when visiting this office!
I was greeted warmly by the front desk staff as soon as I arrived, and then taken for x-rays right away. In the exam room Dr. Kang used the images to discuss my surgery and what to expect. He answered all my questions and didn't rush me. He was very good about using lay terms to explain the procedure. He seemed very knowledgeable (I could tell, because I did some research online beforehand) and I felt very comfortable having him as my surgeon. The surgery itself went without a hitch and he called later to make sure that I was doing well. Overall I had an excellent visit with Dr. Kang and his staff. I would highly recommend this office to anyone I know.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington Hospital Center
10 Years Experience
University of Connecticut
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Christopher Kang accepts the following insurance providers.
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher Kang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmdale, CA.