Dr. Christopher E Kapsner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher E Kapsner?

Beyond Bravo!

Abott Northwestern is my hospital of choice. They have a strong reputation and have been an established Minneapolis hospital for almost a century. I've frequented their ER on numerous occasions over the past 15 years. I consider myself one tough critic when it comes to physicians. I have seen the great, the not so great, and everything in between at Abbott. My experiences have run the whole gamut. Today, Abbott gets an A plus from me. I saw Dr. Kapsner this morning for some intolerable pain. Dr. Kapsner exemplified what all doctors should be- kind, compassionate, humorous, and importantly confident. He's a top notch diagnostician with bedside manner that should be the golden standard for all physicians. This ER doctor is truly a gem. Thank you Abbott. Dr. Kapsner makes our medical system a happy happy place. Thank you.

The trauma of having Dr. Kapsner as my ER physician was much worse than the injury I went to the ER for. He is sadistic.

Poor medical doctor in my judgement

Very nice and caring