Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christopher Karp
Dr. Christopher Karp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Karp is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hospital, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center and University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Karp has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christopher Karp is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Christopher Karp yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Karp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
27 Years Experience
University of North Carolina
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Christopher Karp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.