Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher P Kauffman has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
I was referred to Dr. Christopher Kauffman by another spinal surgeon in Texas. His recommendation included extreme caution when proceeding with spinal surgery but that Dr. Kauffman is the ONE SURGEON in the entire area whom he could recommend for this type of surgery. As I write this, I am one week post-op from C5-C7 fusion, with bone graft taken from my left hip. The symptoms for which I sought relief are gone. I have not needed any narcotic pain relief for four days. I found Dr. Kauffman to be very knowledgable and technically skilled. Those are my primary concerns. As I've gotten to know him, his personality is fun and engaging, although that was not my first impression. If you decide to seek treatment from him, please give him a chance - for your sake!
After rupturing a disc, I had to finally succumbed to surgery. I could not have been more pleased with care I received from Premier Orthopedics, now the Hughston Clinic on Harding Place in Nashville. Dr. Christopher Kauffman performed my surgery and couldn't have been more thorough and competent. He explained everything very well and more importantly performed surgery that has totally relieved my sciatic pain. I can't say enough about the work of Premier and Dr. Christopher Kauffman.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Christopher P Kauffman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Orthopaedics, 394 Harding Pl Ste 200, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher P Kauffman in this video.
Dr. Christopher P Kauffman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Nashville, TN.