Dr. Christopher K Kaypekian Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Christopher K Kaypekian?

Excellent

After fighting severe back pain for years, following 2 major car accidents in a 3-year span, a trip to the ER (Glendale Adventist) and a recommendation from Dr. Angela led me to Dr. Kaypekian. I hobbled my way in, full weight on my walker, crying and in an enormous amount of pain. He administered the cortisone into my spine and after a short rest on the table, he helped me sit and stand up and I WALKED upright, tear-free, out of his office using my walker only for balance. I returned for another injection as scheduled and found my back pain was again significantly improved.I trust Dr. Kaypekian. I know I am in good hands, while under his care. He even gave me a referral for a new physician and I have been seeing her, happily, for over a year now.

Great experiences with the doctor and his staff

I had seen several doctors in the past for my condition which was quite debilitating. I was referred to Dr. Kaypekian for pain management. His approach was quite different from other doctors. He spent the time to get all the information and came up with a treatment plan that has been a miracle. I feel safe with him since he is very cautious in prescribing certain medications and performing injections. Overall, I have had great experiences with Dr. Kaypekian and his staff... N.Y.

Newfound hope

Dr. Kaypekian is the only doctor who addressed my pain issues in a way that gave me hope for relief. He clearly explained my treatment options, made his recommendations, and together we came up with a treatment plan that I was comfortable with. I believe that I am in good hands, and feel at ease under his care.

Excellent Care

Dr. Kaypekian was the first doctor who listened and took the time to find answers about my symptoms that nobody else could give me. He even followed up to make sure I had taken the steps to reduce and eventually eliminate my pain. His staff is also very pleasant and always has a smile on their face-something that makes your day a little brighter when you are looking for pain relief.